The colors I use are Isparta rose color (Rosa Damascena) and the new Protocol color, turquoise – turquoise (Turkish blue), which is identified with history. The font is DIN 1451, sans-serif, and is widely preferred in administrative and technical applications.
Mobile-compatible, multi-language professional company website that I have organized for a well-known construction company.
Tire pressure balancing system that adapts to road conditions for which I did concept work within a project for new generation vehicles.
- Suleyman Demirel University – Civil Engineering – Sustainable Building Materials and Technologies – (100/2000 Priority Areas) – PhD
- Mehmet Akif Ersoy University – Architecture – Spatial Planning and Design – (Interdisciplinary; Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interior Architecture) – Master’s Degree
- Isparta University of Applied Sciences – Civil Engineering – Undergraduate
- Suleyman Demirel University – Building Education – Design – Undergraduate
- Gulkent Anatolian High School – Sayısal – Isparta
License and Certificates
- 3ds Max – S.D.U – CAD / CAM – Research and Application Center
- Nikon Photo Processing Software – Karfo Karacasulu Nikon
- Nikon Inverted Fluorescence Microscope – Karfo Karacasulu Nikon
- ShuttlePix 3D Laboratory Microscope – Karfo Karacasulu Nikon
- Internet Design Technologies – ICOPS 2015 / IEEE
- XRF Analyzer – Thermo Scientific / USA
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Software Languages – AIS
- Artificial Intelligence in Science and Art – Artificial Intelligence Summit
- Intelligence – Full Course with Deep Learning / R-Programming Academy
- Civil 3D – Highway Project – UC – (MNPBVRXN)
- Media Literacy – TOBB – Istanbul Technical University
- Finance for Entrepreneurs – TOBB – Istanbul Technical University
- Applied Entrepreneurship Training – KOSGEB
Design and Project Awards
- TUBITAK & Süleyman Demirel University & Isparta Chamber of Industry and Commerce – R&D Project Market – Patent Support Award – 2019
- Antalya Industrialists and Business People Association – ANSIAD – Entrepreneurship Days – Graduate Business Idea Award – 2019
- T.R. Ministry of Economy & Turkey Exporters Assembly – Component Design Contest – 100% Design Study Abroad Scholarship – 2018
- Automotive Industry Exporters Association – 7th Traditional Automotive Component Design Competition – Design 1st Place – 2018
- Detection of Structural Deterioration with Sound Intensity and Spectrum in Rail Systems, Accident Prevention System and Method in Rail Systems – 2020/04746 – 21 May 2020
- Vacuum Electronic Systems (1140075) – 1511 – TUBITAK TEYDEB – (21.11.2014 – 17.09.2018)
- Biosensor Purpose Nanomotors (1150098) – 1511 – TUBITAK TEYDEB – (10.09.2015 – 16.12.2017)
- Electrochromic Vacuum Glasses (1130181) – 1511 – TUBITAK TEYDEB – (25.03.2014 – 21.12.2016)
- Multi-Functional Electrochromic Smart Films Coating Systems Installation (9100036) – 1509 – TUBITAK TEYDEB – (04.10.2010 – 19.06.2014)
International Scientific Activities
- ICOPS 2015 (Organizing Committee) (http://eceevents.unm.edu/icops2015/localOrgCom.html)
- IMEPS 2014 (Organizing Committee)
- Investigation of Home Type Heliostat Systems Daylighting Performance with Lighting Simulation Software, E. Uygun, S. Görgülü, European Journal of Technique (EJT) , 11 (1) , 7-12 . doi: 10.36222/ejt.893985, 2021.
- Gold–Nickel Nanowires as Nanomotors for Cancer Marker Biodetection and Chemotherapeutic Drug Delivery, G. Y. Karaca, F. Kuralay, E. Uygun, K. Ozaltin, S. E. Demirbuken, B. Garipcan, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, ACS Applied Nano Materials, doi:10.1021/acsanm.0c03145, 2021.
- Catalytic Au/PEDOT/Pt Micromotors for Cancer Biomarker Detection and Potential Breast Cancer Treatment, G. Y. Karaca, F. Kuralay, O. B. Ozakpinar, E. Uygun, U. Koc, S. Ulusoy, A. U. Oksuz, Applied Nanoscience, doi:10.1007/s13204-021-01735-5, 2021.
- RF plasma-enhanced conducting Polymer/W5O14 based self-propelled micromotors for miRNA detection, G. C. Cogal, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, F. Kuralay, L. Oksuz, M. Remskar, A. U. Oksuz, Analytica Chimica Acta, 1138, 69-78, doi:10.1016/j.aca.2020.07.010, 2020.
- Examination of Building Certification Systems in Terms of Sustainable Building Materials, Ş. Kılınçarslan, Y. Şimşek, E. Uygun, M. Akoğlu, B. Cesur, M. Tufan, U. Turan, International Journal of Sustainable Engineering and Technology, Vol 3, No 1: 1-14, 2019.
- Sterilization of Natural Rose Water with Nonthermal Atmospheric Pressure Plasma, C. Dogan, A. U. Oksuz, N. N. Maslakci, E. Eren, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 44(7), 6403-6410. doi:10.1007/s13369-019-03921-8, 2019.
- Effect of Electrolyte on Performance of Electrochromic Films Including Plasma Modified v2o5 Composite, E. Eren, A. Yildiz, G. C. Cogal, S. S. Gursoy, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, 29(6), 2237-2251. doi:10.1007/s10904-019-01182-4, 2019.
- Enhanced Electrochromic Characteristics Induced by Au/PEDOT/Pt Microtubes in Wo3 Based Electrochromic devices, G. Y. Karaca, E. Eren, G. C. Cogal, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, Optical Materials, 88, 472-478. doi:10.1016/j.optmat.2018.11.052, 2019.
- RF Plasma Modified W5O14 and MoS2 Hybrid Nanostructures and Photovoltaic Properties, S. E. Ela, M. Remskar, G. Y. Karaca, L. Oksuz, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, Particulate Science and Technology, 1-7, doi:10.1080/ 02726351.2017. 1414091, 2018.
- Enhanced Electrochromic Performance of WO3 Hybrids Using Polymer Plasma Hybridization Process, E. Eren, C. Alver, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, Synthetic Metals, 235, 115-124. doi:10.1016/j.synthmet.2017.12.003, 2018.
- High-performance Flexible Complementary Electrochromic Device Based on Plasma Modified WO3 Nano Hybrids and V2O5 Nanofilm with Low Operation Voltages. Electroanalysis, E. Eren, C. Alver, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, 30(9), 2099-2109. doi:10.1002/elan.201800276, 2018.
- Preparation of Self-Propelled Cu-Pt Micromotors and Their Application in miRNA Monitoring. Turkish Journal Of Chemistry, L. Oksuz, G. Y. Karaca, F. Kuralay, E. Uygun, I. U Koç, A. U. Oksuz, 42(6), 1744-1754. doi:10.3906/kim-1712-42, 2018.
- Plasma Modified V2O5/PEDOT Hybrid Based Flexible Electrochromic Devices, G. Y. Karaca, E. Eren, C. Alver, U. Koc, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, Electroanalysis. 29(5), 1324-1331. doi:10.1002/elan.201600631, 2017.
- Ibuprofen and Acetylsalicylic Acid Loaded Electrospun PVP-Dextran Nanofiber Mats for Biomedical Applications. Polymer Bulletin, N. N. Maslakci, S. Ulusoy, E. Uygun, H. Çevikbaş, L. Oksuz, H. K. Can, A. U. Oksuz, 74(8), 3283-3299. doi:10.1007/s00289-016-1897-7, 2017.
- Comparison of DIALux and RELUX in the Daylight Simulation, E. Uygun, S. Görgülü, The Journal of Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences of Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Special Issue 1: 1-8, 2016.
- Investigation of Structural Deterioration Detection by Using Sound Intensity and Spectrum in Rail Systems, Priority Areas, PhD Thesis, 2021.
*Artificial Intelligence, Condition Monitoring, Sound Intensity, Spectrum Analysis, Rail Systems.
- Simulating and Optimizing Lighting Efficiency with Heliostat Systems in Spatial Design, Master Thesis, 2017.
*Lighting Design, Heliostat, Simulation, Modeling, DIALux, Daylight.
International Poster Presentations
- Catalytic and Acoustic Nano/Micromotors, A. U. Oksuz, G. C. Cogal, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, Pulsed Power and Plasma Science, 2019.
- Acoustic, Catalytic and Magnetic Nano/Micromotors, L., Oksuz, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, XXXIV ICPIG & ICRP-10, 2019.
- Specification Tests of Plasma Modified Hyundai Polypropylene Blend Vehicle Bumpers, L. Oksuz, E. Uygun, F. Bozduman, S. Akpinar, E. Karayel, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2018.
- miRNA Detection of Plasma Modified Nanomotors, L. Oksuz, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2018.
- Plasma Diagnostic Color in Liquids, L. Oksuz, O. N. Asan, F. Bozduman, E. Uygun, G. Karaca, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2018.
- Denim Bleaching by CNC Controlled Plasma Jet Method, E. Uygun, F. Bozduman, G. Y. Karaca, A. U. Oksuz, L. Oksuz, 44. International Conference on Plasma Science, USA 2017.
- Liquid Plasma Synthesis of Carbon Coated Iron Oxide Particles, A. U. Oksuz, N. Hershkowitz, E. Esin, E. Uygun, G. Celik Cogal, G. Yurdabak Karaca, S. Manolache, G. Sundaram, O. Sadak, L. Oksuz, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting, Portland 2017.
- Plasma modified WO3 Hybrids for High Efficient Flexible Electrochromic Devices, E. Uygun, E. Eren, C. Alver, G. Yurdabak Karaca, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz To Be Spring Meeting, Towards Oxide-Based Electronics, Lüksemburg 2017.
- DC Magnetron Sputtered Magnetic Nanowire, G. Y. Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, L. Oksuz, 44. International Conference on Plasma Science, USA 2017.
- A Study On Flexible Solid State Electrochromic Devices Consisting Of Rf Plasma Modified Wo3 Hybrid, E. Eren, C. Alver , G. Yurdabak Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, The 44 th International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS 2017), New Jersey 2017.
- Surface Modification of Nonwoven Fabrics by Atmospheric Brush Plasma, L. Oksuz, E. Uygun, F. Bozduman, G. Yurdabak Karaca, O. N. Asan, A. U. Oksuz, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting, Portland 2017.
- Magnetic Nanomotor Fabrication by Plasma Coating Method and Its Biological Application, L. Oksuz, G. Yurdabak Karaca, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting, Portland 2017.
- Atmospheric Plasma Blade for Surgical Purposes, L. Oksuz, G. Y. Karaca, E. Ozkaptan, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting, Portland, 2017.
- Determination of the Profit Rate of Plasma Treated Production in the Food Sector, E. C. Gok, E. Uygun, E. Eren, L. Oksuz, A. U. Oksuz, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting, Portland 2017.
- Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes Based Catalytic Micromotors, U. Koc, L.Oksuz, G. Karaca, E. Uygun, F. Kuralay, F. Bozduman, A. U. Oksuz, 12.Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Conference, Gebze 2016.
- Catalytic Propelled W₅O₄ Micromotor, G. Yurdabak, U.Koc, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, F. Kuralay, F. Bozduman, M.Remskar, A. U. Oksuz, 12.Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Conference, Gebze 2016.
- Investigation of the Effects of Electron Plasma Frequency on the Operation of a Helix TWT, L. Oksuz, N. Haytural, A. Dursun, E. Uygun, F. Bozduman, H. Yesiltepe, A. Gulec, 58. Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Plasma Physics, California 2016.
- Plasma-Enhanced Preparation of Graphene Composites with Polyaniline and Polypyrrole, A. U. Oksuz, S. Cogal, G. Celik Cogal, E. Uygun, L. Oksuz, 58. Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Plasma Physics, California 2016.
- TWT Support Road Coating by DC HFCVD, L. Oksuz, F. Bozduman, E. Uygun, H. Yesiltepe, N. Haytural, A. Gulec, 58. Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Plasma Physics, California 2016.
- Plasma Help Preparation of Electrospun Carbon Nanofibers, E. Uygun, F. Bozduman, L. Oksuz, 42. International Conference on Plasma Science, Antalya 2015.
- Environmental Friendliness Dye Sensitive Solar Cell, C. Gok, E. Eren, B. Seyhan, E. Uygun, A. U. Oksuz, International Middle East Plasma Science, Antalya 2014.
National Poster Presentations
- Lighting Simulation at Constant Latitude and Longitude Comparison of Daylight Calculations in Programs Using Similar Algorithms, E. Uygun, S. Görgülü, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University Graduate School of Science Academic Development Days, 10-12 May 2016.
Software Language and Systems
- PHP – (Hypertext Preprocessor – Virtual Programming Language)
- SQL – (Structured Query Language – Data Management and Design Language)
- G – Code – (RS-274 – Numerical Control and Programming Language)
- LabVIEW – (Block Diagram – Signal Processing and Visual Programming)
- CSS – (Cascading Style Sheets)
- HTML – (Hyper Text Markup Language – Web Based Markup Language)
- XHTML – (Extensible Hyper Text Markup Language – Advanced Markup Language)
- WHM / CPanel – (Online Server Management)
- Operating Systems – (Windows, Linux, OS X, Unix, Pardus, Solaris)
- Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Powepoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher)
Programs I Can Use Competently
- Cinema 4D – (Advanced 3D Modeling)
- DIALux Evo – (Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Design)
- Autocad – (Vector Based Drawing)
- 3Ds Max – (3D Design and Modeling)
- Dreamweaver – (Web Design Integrated with Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks)
- Photoshop – (Advanced Graphic Editing)
- Sta4CAD – (Design and Analysis in the Field of Construction Static)
- Relux Pro – (Lighting Design Calculations)
- Antenna Magus – (Antenna Design and Modeling)
- Corel Draw – (Vector Based Professional Visual Design)
- Mach3 – (Axis Control Software)
- TruControl (Solid-State) – (Professional, Advanced Laser Control Program)
- Sony Vegas – (Shallow Motion Graphics Editing)
- LabVIEW – (Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering, Signal Processing)
- After Effects – (Video Composition and Post-Production)
- Solid Works – (3D Solid Modeling)
- CNC Soft – (G-code Editor, Simulator)
- Sketchup Pro – (Planning and 3D Modeling Software)
Summary of My Study and Application Areas
Technical and 3D Modeling, Architectural Modeling, Lighting Design, Signal Processing Applications with LabVIEW, CNC Programming and Driving, Laboratory Measurement and Analysis Techniques, Using Fluorescence Microscope, Active Use of SEM-EDX-XRF Devices, Imaging and Measurement Techniques, Industrial Modeling and Presentation Techniques, Render Techniques, Digital Editing, Proof of Concept Applications, 3D Printer Installation and Usage, Server Management, Web Programming and Design
Academic Profile Pages
- Google Scholar: Emre UYGUN
- ORCID: Emre UYGUN
- Publons: Emre UYGUN
- ResearchGate: Emre UYGUN
- DergiPark: Emre UYGUN
Here, I share my modeling studies, projects I have developed, and information about the systems I have produced. I also post videos and blog entries on my website. You can use the menu below to navigate;
or you can scroll through the current entries by scrolling up and down.
Use the side menu for fast access to the categories and access my social network links, you can choose page language between Turkish or English from the language section.
You can also use the search box below and search within the website for a topic you want to reach directly.